Public Servants Honoured by Profession
Mr John Hubby with IPAA National President, Professor Peter Shergold AC
Ms Sue McCarrey with IPAA National President, Professor Peter Shergold AC
Ms Julie Crisp with IPAA National President, Professor Peter Shergold AC
The Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA) has recognised ten of its finest with the organisation’s highest honour, a National Fellow Award, in Darwin last night.
Professor Peter Shergold AC, the outgoing IPAA National President, announced the new Fellows at the IPAA National Conference Gala Dinner.
“I am delighted to announce this year’s National Fellows and congratulate each of these outstanding individuals for their contribution to the study and practice of public administration,” said Professor Shergold.
The new National Fellows include:
- Dr Gillian Sparkes and Mr Dean Yates from Victoria
- Mr John Hubby and Ms Janet Schorer PSM from New South Wales
- Ms Frances Adamson and Ms Liz Quinn from the ACT
- Ms Sue McCarrey from Western Australia
- Mr James Purtill from Queensland
- Ms Cathy Taylor from South Australia
- Ms Julie Crisp from the Northern Territory.
The National Fellow Awards were established in 1983.