The Australian journal of public administration
The Australian Journal of Public Administration is the journal of record on public administration, public management and public policy in Australia and has been in continuous publication since 1937.
The journal is published quarterly and over 5,000 institutions around the world have licenses to access the publication. Downloads of journal articles are highest in Australia, followed by the United States, United Kingdom and China.
Members of IPAA have full access to the journal via a dedicated portal and app. Contact your IPAA Division for a login and password.
For information on how to submit a manuscript for publication in the journal, visit the Wiley Online Library.
View the Australian Journal of Public Administration:
WHAT’S IN THE
The June 2019 issue of the journal includes articles written by with authors drawn from leading Australian, European and US universities and research institutions.
The issue includes three practice insights:
- Positive engagement and support for single-parent families: Building bridges across sector boundaries
- Next generation engagement: Setting a research agenda for community engagement in Australia’s infrastructure sector
- Building informal knowledge-sharing relationships between policy-makers and academics: Insights from a PM&C engagement project.
Research and evaluation papers also feature prominently, including:
- Mobilising evidence in public policy: The contribution of the evidence provider
- ‘Come together?’ Citizens and civil servants dialogue and trust
- A comparison of management adaptations for joined up government: Lessons from New Zealand