Leading Public Servants Recognised with Profession’s Highest Honour
Professor Peter Shergold AC with new National Fellows, Dr Teresa Anderson AM and Mr Glenn King
The Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA) has recognised ten of its finest with the organisation’s highest honour — a National Fellow Award — at a function held in Melbourne last night.
Professor Peter Shergold AC, IPAA National President, announced the new Fellows at the IPAA National Conference Dinner.
“The National Fellow Awards recognise those individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the study and practice of public administration,” said Professor Shergold AC.
Those IPAA members who became new National Fellows included:
- Ms Cheryl Batagol PSM and Mr David Martine from Victoria
- Dr Teresa Anderson AM and Mr Glenn King from New South Wales
- Ms Alison Larkins, Ms Bronwen Overton-Clarke PSM and Mr Brendan Sargeant from the ACT
- Ms Nina Lyhne from Western Australia
- Mr David Reynolds from South Australia
- Mr Dave Stewart from Queensland.